Whatever study method or course you are interested in, we have a solution for you:
- You can study anywhere – from your home, your office, or even your vocations.
- You can study anytime – before work, during your lunch break, or after the kids are in bed.
- You can study at your own pace – whether you fast-track your course or take it slow.
- You can take breaks – your extended support period means you can take time away from your studies when you need to.
Other benefits include:
- Exceptional pass rates across all courses
- Interest free payment plans
- Prices inclusive of exams and study materials
- Industry leading support – whether online, or in class
- Extensive support and coaching from dedicated specialist teams
The duration of the full program varies depending on the knowledge background of the student. On average it takes 2 years.
All the Applied Knowledge Courses:
- Accountant in Business
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
ICAEW has teamed up with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to provide a route that allows people to gain the AAT qualification and to progress onto the ACA via a faster route.
Qualified members of AAT are eligible to apply for ICAEW membership through the AAT-ACA Fast Track study route. If you are a current AAT member, you are eligible to apply for credit for prior learning (exam exemption) for certain ACA exam modules. Depending on the AAT papers you have passed, you may be eligible for up to five credits at the ACA exam modules. In addition, AAT students/members working in ICAEW authorised training offices may be entitled to count some of their AAT work experience towards their ACA work experience requirement.
Depending on how far into your studies with AAT Qualification you are, you could be exempt from four CIMA exams, meaning you’ll qualify sooner. More specifically, you can be exempted up to full CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
When you complete the AAT Qualification you can get some exemptions from Universities partnered with AAT up to a whole semester. If you click here you can see the list of these Universities.