Jonathan is a Visiting Lecturer in Business Law at the University of Law, London, and a Professeur Adjoint in Finance at Grenoble Ecole de Management in Grenoble, France. When not teaching he serves as board director in a number of commercial enterprises covering technology, healthcare and real estate. Dual qualified in law and finance and with more than thirty years’ experience of finance, Jonathan is well equipped to explain the key insights in today’s fast changing world. Throughout his career Jonathan has maintained an international perspective and has lived and worked in Asia.
Jonathan has always been motivated by a desire to help others and has held a number of voluntary roles. For the past five years he has acted as Trustee for an African NGO, Justice Defenders.
MA (Hons) Cantab. in Law; licence spécial en droit européen (Université Libre de Bruxelles); Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance (ACCA); Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
Bespoke In-House Training
Select any of the below topics and contact us for a free consultation and a quotation. Upskill your organization through LGCA:
- Innovations in financial concepts and the balance between financial regulation and financial innovations
- Use of blockchain in real estate
- Introduction to Bond and Equity Markets in UK
- Competition Law
- Real Estate and Alternative Investments
- UK Trust and Investment Industry
- Finance Accounting and Risk
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- International Trade Law
- Shareholder Assurance and Corporate Governance for Financial Firms
- Risk Management and Prevention in Financial Services, including an Introduction to Basel III Capital Adequacy
- Intellectual Property Law
- M&A and Company Valuation
- The Legal Aspects of International Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity, Venture Funding and Restructuring
- Board Development and Strategy
- Introduction to Basel III Capital Adequacy