The London Governance & Compliance Academy (LGCA) is looking for a Client Relationship Executive to be based out of its London, UK, offices.
The Client Relationship Executive will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in a sales and/or education role is an advantage.
- Generating leads and sales on a B2C and B2B level.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping our team determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving online sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Following up with clients via phone calls and emails.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs, products, and services.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales. Experience in the field of education will be considered a plus.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Other languages besides English are a plus.
Remuneration consists of a competitive base salary plus a commission for sales generated.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Additional performance related discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible working may be possible upon agreement with LGCA’s management
- Other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications, experience and performance
Upload or send your CV to email@example.com