The London Governance & Compliance Academy (LGCA) is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be based in its London, UK offices.
LGCA is a learning provider specialising in the areas of governance, risk and compliance and a member of The European Institute of Management and Finance Group, one of Europe’s leading providers for certified and executive education, eLearning and bespoke learning solutions in the financial sector.
The Specialist, Digital Marketing will support an exciting client roster with full-funnel digital media strategy, planning, analytics, and optimisation. This person will work across channels including paid search, social media, display (or "banner") ads, and online video to reach and exceed clients' goals.
They will create dynamic advertising strategies by combining strengths in planning, execution, analysis, and creativity.
- Organise and be responsible for campaign setup and management across a variety of vendors and platforms
- Manage advert budgets, including allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis, and resolution of media invoice and advert service fee discrepancies
- Analyse campaign performance and provide optimisation recommendations
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting for the cross-functional team, senior management, and clients
- Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the digital channels and consult with various stakeholders on digital media strategy. Provide concise and thoughtful recommendations.
- Build process documentation and keep records of campaign implementations and optimisations.
- Bachelor Degree with a focus in Marketing or other related (quantitative) discipline
- Experience and/or training managing multiple digital channels
- Experience with MS Office including Excel
- Familiarity with buying platforms such as GDA, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise responsibilities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities; high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and learn new technologies
- Must be able to communicate effectively by phone; write clear emails and memos; be friendly, cheerful, kind, and patient; and enjoy explaining complicated concepts to other
- A competitive remuneration package
- Performance related discretionary bonus
- Flexible working may be possible upon agreement with LGCA’s management
- Other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience
Upload or send your CV to email@example.com