The London Governance & Compliance Academy (LGCA) is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be based in its London, UK offices.
LGCA is a learning provider specialising in the areas of governance, risk and compliance and a member of The European Institute of Management and Finance Group, one of Europe’s leading providers for certified and executive education, eLearning and bespoke learning solutions in the financial sector.
The student support coach will be part of a team who build and maintain strong relationships with clients, offering support and guidance throughout their students’ journeys.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will support, nurture and develop our students via a range of contact methods in order to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for them to enhance their professional development and employability.
- Manage all inbound queries from existing and prospective students via telephone, live chat, email and social media, maintaining and improving student satisfaction.
- Enrol students on LGCA’s various courses/exams where required.
- Assist students with any online portal (LGCA LMS system), mobile app and client reporting queries and escalating to 2nd line where necessary
- Management of LGCA’s FAQ’s on the website, update accordingly and reacting to students feedback
- Manage student complaints accordingly and in a timely manner, escalating where needed and following LGCA complaint procedure
- Complete administrative duties: processing payment plans, support with outbound calls where required
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue by upselling and cross-selling LGCA products
- Identify prospective students and log onto the data capture system, enrolling where possible
- Identify potential new clients from inbound enquiries and forward leads to Client Services
- Support the development and improvement of the student journey by reporting back on any issues or trends.
You’ll also carry out other duties, within the broad scope and spirit of your role, as requested by your manager. Our business is continuously evolving, so your job description will evolve too.
• A student-centric, service culture attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to provide appropriate feedback to students against defined standards
• Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings and set realistic objectives
• The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
• The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
• Excellent computer/IT skills
- A competitive remuneration package
- Performance related discretionary bonus
- Flexible working may be possible upon agreement with LGCA’s management
- Other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience
Upload or send your CV to email@example.com