FCA Compliance Courses
The London Governance and Compliance Academy (LGCA) offers online self-paced courses that cover the rules and regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). LGCA is a leading training provider of compliance e-learning courses in the UK financial services sector.
These courses will help authorised companies and individuals stay up to date with the latest regulatory developments and will enable delegates to complete FCA’s mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
- Attractive introductory packages
- Comprehensive and continuously updated e-learning courses on FCA regulations
- Customised portals for firms supporting any additional training needs
- Full interactivity and sophisticated knowledge control system
- Extensive self-paced courses on the SM&CR
Induction & In-depth courses
At LGCA, we offer introductory courses on the FCA regulatory environment ideal for those looking to start a career in financial services, compliance, AML, risk and governance, as well as for those new to the industry.
Our portfolio also includes more advanced courses on FCA regulation ideal for professionals who are looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and advance their career.
Explore the full catalogue below:
- Compliance Introduction
- Market Abuse
- CASS Introduction
- GDPR Awareness
- Treating Customers Fairly
- SCMR – The Conduct Rules
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Finance
- Approved Persons Regime
- Information Security
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Best Execution
All LGCA courses are accredited for CPD Units.
Following the successful completion of each course, an LGCA Certificate is automatically issued within your training account. You can download, save, email, share it as a proof of training hours (CPD Units).
View a sample of the LGCA Certificate by clicking here.
The enrolment process is simple and user friendly. Enrolment will take only several minutes allowing you instant access to your course.
- Explore our eLearning portfolio of courses, certificates and qualifications here.
- Select your FCA course and purchase online through Credit Card, PayPal, Stripe or Wire Transfer.
Looking for a corporate package?
If you are a regulated organisation or a team looking for a corporate package / solution, contact us for a free consultation. One of our Account Managers will book an appointment and a virtual presentation of our platform. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +44 203 5140270.